Roy W Digital Manager
Contest: What is your fav holiday tradition?
Updated: Dec 24, 2019
Tell us your fav holiday tradition for a chance to win one of two $50 James Bay Inn Gift Cards.
Pacific Coast Health Services has teamed up with the James Bay Inn Hotel to spread a little Holiday Cheer.
We all have our favourite holiday traditions. Some are passed down from generations and others are new and modern. From decorating the dog & tree to Christmas dinners & parties, we want to hear what your favourite holiday tradition is.
1. Total contest value is $100 consisting of 2 winners each receiving $50 in Gift Cards to the James Bay Inn Hotel Inn & Suites & Cottages.
2. Two categories of winners will be announced:
a. 1 prize of a $50 Gift Card given to a fan of the Pacific Coast Health Services Facebook page.
b. 1 prize of a $50 Gift Card given to an employee, former employee or contractor of Pacific Coast Health Services.
3. Gift cards can be used in the Art Deco Cafe/Restaurant or at the James Bay Inn Pub.
4. Gift Cards cannot be used for accommodations at the James Bay Inn
How to enter:
1. Like the Pacific Coast Health Services Facebook and/or Instagram page. (1 entry for each)
2. Like the contest post on Pacific Coast Health Services Facebook and/or Instagram Page page. (1 entry for each)
3. Answer the question: "What is your fav holiday tradition" on our Facebook page and/or Instagram page (1 entry for each)
4. Bonus entries for Liking the James Bay Inn Hotel or James Bay Inn Pub Facebook or Instagram page. (1 entry for each)
5. Odds of winning are dependant on the number of total entries.
6. The total possible entries are 8.
1. This contest is no way provided, endorsed or sponsored by Facebook or Instagram.
2. Contest winners are electronically selected.
3. Contest winners must reside in the Greater Victoria Region
4. Prizes must be picked up at Pacific Coast Health Care Services' Office located at 2631 B Douglas St, Victoria BC.
5. No purchase necessary.
6. Prizes are as awarded, no substitutions allowed.
7. Contest ends December 30th, 2019.