Roy W Digital Manager
𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗢𝗻-𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗦𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱𝘂𝗹𝗲𝗿
Updated: Feb 8
Where: Pacific Coast Health Services
Position: On-Call Scheduler
City, Province: Victoria, BC (from home)
Description: Join the Pacific Coast Team!! Are you a stay at home parent or a student? Are you looking for some extra money while working from home? Then this may be the ideal opportunity for you!
Pacific Coast Health Services is looking for an after-hours and weekend on call scheduler. Scheduling experience is an asset but we will train the right person.
You must be a Positive and professional individual with strong communication skills and the ability to work independently. As a Scheduler you will be one member of a team that is responsible for the scheduling of our home care staff. Our Schedulers have a passion for helping others and use their excellent customer service, computer, and communication skills to ensure a positive client and family experience. Schedulers are team-oriented and have excellent attention to detail. Schedulers work diligently to provide as much consistency of care as possible while meeting the scheduling requirements of the clients and care providers. Frequently problem solving, they are the central point of contact for clients and families, care providers, and referral sources.
· Scheduling and service delivery coordination
· Ensure care providers are scheduled effectively and efficiently
· Communicate appropriately with care providers to assure that their schedules are understood and carried out
· Communicate effectively with clients and families when schedule challenges arise
· Troubleshoot and problem solve skillfully
· Liaise with Client Care Managers to share patient and care provider feedback
· Resolve or escalate client concerns as required
· Document appropriately, accurately and in a timely manner
· Minimum Grade 12 education
· Strong computer skills in a Windows environment; experience with scheduling is an asset
· Ability to obtain a Clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Sector Search upon hire
· Ability to provide references who will tell us you are reliable, punctual, and committed
· Ability to work independently and as an effective member of a team
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
· Customer Focused with excellent customer service skills
· Self-directed with good problem solving skills
· Able to manage time and priorities
· A caring, helpful attitude; calm, and personable
· Very detail oriented
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 250.389-0210.
Please feel free to drop into our office at 2631 B Douglas Street and say hello!
Fill by: March 13, 2020
Contact: PCHS Recruitment 2631 B Douglas Street Victoria BC V8T 4M2 250.389.0202 email@example.com